Aquatics / Aquatics Courses -
Improve muscle tone in your arms, stomach, hips, and legs during this water-based aerobic workout. Exercises can be performed at high or low impact. We'll also include flexibility and relaxation exercises.
Instructor: Tammy Robinson
COVID-Related Safety Practices:
- Participants are required to wear a face mask at all times, except for while in the water.
- Participants should arrive dressed in swim attire. Locker rooms will be available for restroom use only. Participants will be directed to socially distanced and marked spaces to drop their belongings.
- Participants should maintain social distance when entering/exiting the pool area, on the pool deck, and while participating in the class.
- No sharing equipment. All equipment is cleaned/disinfected between classes.
- Participants should bring a water bottle. Water fountains will ne be available.
Special Note: It is LIKELY that some of our Aqua Aerobics classes in January and February will have to be cancelled due to the delay and rescheduling of the JHS boys swim team season. As soon as we are made aware of any schedule conflicts, we will notify participants and process a partial refund for your missed class.
Online registration is over