Morning Fitness Class: HOLIDAYS/DEC 30 ONLY
Adult / Adult Recreation -
Rise and shine! Let's talk about the benefits of an early morning workout...
- Less disruptive to your daily schedule = less likely to miss your workout = increased consistency and faster results!
- Starts your metabolic engine early = longer fat burn during your day!
- Balances hormones that regulate sleep and appetite = enhanced quality of sleep and appetite control!
Raise your heart rate and increase your strength and endurance through a combination of cardiovascular exercise, strength training, and flexibility work. Challenge yourself everyday (and save money!) with our combo package.
Classes are held in the Johnston Middle School Fitness Center.
Register for daily classes OR combo package (not both).
- Mondays: Suspension & Free Weights
- Tuesdays: Cardio Circuit
- Wednesdays: Core & Flexibility
- Thursdays: Trekking
- Fridays: Weight Circuit
COVID-Related Health/Safety Notes:
- Face coverings are required for participants and staff, even while you are working out.
- Please bring your own water bottle and towel. Water fountains will not be available.
- No sharing equipment.
- Participants may be asked to help wipe-down equipment and surfaces during and after class.
Instructors: Jill Miller & Andi Cameron